Friday, August 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Bupsy!

Today The Bups is 2 years old!!! She is so funny and sweet and cute, and only had maybe two tantrums today (plus hit her brother once). So since she is such a big girl now, I am handing the computer over to her for her very own 'meme'...

3 Things that scare me:
The toilet in a public bathroom
The toilet in our house
The toilet in my Little People house
(should make potty training easy...)

3 People who make me laugh:
Mommy
Daddy
The Baby Einstein doggy (he's like a person becouse he wears glasses. And it's SO FUNNY!)

3 Things I hate:
Having my hair brushed
The flash on Daddy's camera
Loud noises, unless I am making them

3 Things don't understand:
Why Mommy and Daddy like that baby so much
Why that baby screams when I put my teeth into his head
Why Mommy and Daddy get so upset when I put my teeth into his head

3 Things on my floor:
A musical book with a dying battery so it sounds really creepy
A christmas puzzle book my Mommy keeps hiding but I find and throw the pieces everywhere!
A stack of clothes Mommy put in my drawer and I pulled out again

3 Things I am doing right now:
Asking to watch a video of myself
Turning the monitor off and on
Pretending the calculater is a phone

3 Things I want to do before I die:
Go up the slide the wrong way
Figure out the remote control
Have rice pudding for breakfast

3 Things I can do:
Eat with a fork
Count to 10
Find my belly button no matter what I'm wearing

3 Things I cannot do:
Eat without having a messy face
Have a bath without splashing
Walk down the street without touching every fence post

3 Favorite foods:
Cake
Apples
Ketchup

3 Beverages I drink regularly:
Ribena
Milk
Daddy's orange juice

3 Favorite books:
Peepo
First Book of Prayers
I'm a Big Sister Now!

3 Songs I sing:
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Karma Chameleon
The Bare Bottom Gang

3 Shows I watch:
Bear in the Big Blue House
Boogie Beebies
Balamory

3 Ways to describe my personality:
Silly Billy
Mucky Pup
Cuddle Bug

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP