Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fourth Trimester

Today the Boyo is 3 months old (and soooo cute, you should see those dimples!). So now what they call the'fourth trimester' is over, he has made the transition into this world and we're off! We are adjusting to each other, he sleeps at night (7:30 pm to 6:00 am, isn't that GREAT?!!!) and stays awake a little during the day, he recognizes me, his daddy, and his sister and smiles at us. It's much easier dealing with a baby than a newborn who has no schedule, cries and you don't know why, and doesn't give you any positive feedback.

On the other hand, I had been giving myself 3 months complete clearance to not start working on the weight, but now I had better start excercising and eating better. I do still have the 'feeding him myself' excuse (that's what they say here -- as opposed to getting a wet nurse, I suppose) to stuff my face, but those of us who have done this before know br**feeding doesn't make the weight 'fall off you' as promised. Oh well.

But now, it's much better. He smiles and coos, he sleeps at night and naps, and I love him to bits. And it will only keep getting better! However, next week the Bups turns 2...

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP